The Nisaa Top features a flattering combination of voluminous flowing sleeves with a fitted bodice that creates structure and support. The mirror embellishments are made of recycled glass that are hand applied one by one. We don’t believe in sacrificing style for comfort and this top gives you the best of both. As with all our pieces, the silhouette and the fabric are timeless and seasonless, wear it dressed up or down, day or night, in warmer weather or cooler.
- Side zip entry
- Smocked (elasticized) back panel
- Hits just below the naval
- Hand embellished with recycled glass mirrors
- Lined bodice
- Made of 100% hand spun, hand woven Kala cotton grown and produced by our artisan partners in the Kachchh (Kuth) region of Northern India.
- Due to the artisanal, hand-made nature of this garment, no two pieces are alike. The subtle variation in each piece is what adds to the beauty of the fabric and the style.
Fabric: Shell is 100% Organic Kala Cotton, Lining is 100% FSC Certified Viscose
Product Care: Hand wash cold with like colors, lay flat to dry
Model in the first image is 5'9" and wearing a size M.
Model in the second image is 5’6” and wearing a size S.
Model in the third image is 5’3” and wearing a size XS.