The Limited Edition Ashk Jacket features an ‘eye’ detail that is hand cut, hand sewn, and hand beaded. Each bead is applied one by one and is made from recycled wood (check out our IG feed to see the beading process). The artisan woven cotton fabric has a heavy weight to it and the quilted interior provides warmth that’s just right for cooler summer nights or cold Fall/Winter days. The top front and back panel showcases our own signature geometric ivory + black floral print layered beneath a sheer raw silk (the print is the same one that is in our Massa Tote).
Each jacket features a numbered interior label which shows which piece was made 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on. Each hang tag is numbered and signed by Ani, Maryam, and Fatimah.
- Artisan woven cotton fabric exterior
- Quilted fully lined interior
- Upper body is layered with a black and ivory geometric print that sits under a slightly transparent black matte silk layer
- Eye pattern hand beaded with recycled wood beads - on back of jacket which also extends to front shoulders
- Front side entry pockets
- Metal zipper closure
- Oversized fit with the ability to roll sleeves up or keep them down
- Medium to slightly heavy weight for transitional to colder weather
Fabric: Shell is 100% Cotton, Lining is 100% Cotton Knit Quilted with 100% Recycled Poly Fill (inner padding) , Printed Underlay is 100% FSC Certified Viscose, Sheer Overlay is 100% Silk Organza
Product Care: Dry clean only, preferably green dry cleaning
Model in the first image is 5'4" and wearing a size S/M.
Model in the second image is 6' and wearing a size L/XL.
Model in the third image is 5’6” and wearing a size S/M