The Alina Bubble features playful flutter sleeve straps that cross in back and are adjustable. The beading detail along the front bodice is hand applied one by one. The soft artisan hand spun, hand woven, 100% organic Kala cotton will keep baby comfortable all day long. This piece can be worn on its own in warmer weather or paired back with a bodysuit and tights for cooler days/nights.
- Full snap closure at crotch for ease of dressing and diaper changing
- Back strap adjustable button closure (adjusts to 2 strap lengths)
- Fully lined
- Hand embellished with recycled glass beads
- Made of 100% hand spun, hand woven Kala cotton grown and produced by our artisan partners in the Kachchh (Kuth) region of Northern India.
- Due to the artisanal, hand-made nature of this garment, no two pieces are alike. The subtle variation in each piece is what adds to the beauty of the fabric and the style.
Fabric: Shell is 100% Organic Kala Cotton, Lining is 100% Cotton
Product Care: Hand wash cold with like colors, lay flat to dry
Model is 12 months and wearing a size 9-12M.